TUESDAY 29th JUNE - THURSDAY 1st JULY 2021
RULES AND EXPECTATIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Line up in your year levels
- Follow all instructions of exam supervisor
- All work you submit for marking must be your own
- You may only have an approved calculator in the examination room which has had its memory cleared and checked.
- You are not allowed to bring the following into the examination room:
- any electronic device*
- any paper – except for your admission slip
- any notes in any form
- any watch of any type (digital or analogue)
*An electronic device is anything that can store, communicate and/or retrieve information and includes all cell phones.
In an examination you are not allowed to:
- talk to, communicate with or disturb other candidates
- copy another candidate’s work
- communicate with the marker, including writing or drawing anything that could be viewed as offensive
- leave the examination room early
If you do not have an examination, you are to be in your normal timetabled class completing your internals.
TERM 2 EXAM TIMETABLE
This article was originally posted on: June, 28th 2021